Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo from Boone





Wow, where to start? Well let me give you a re-cap of the last10 months or so.


So I became a father, which has been one of the best things to ever happen to me. On May 7th of this year my wife Nicole gave birth to Boone Wells Edens. Our lives have been better every day with him in it. The pic above is a recent picture from him in his Halloween costume.


Also in March of this year I was able to open my own marketing company named Hard Knox Marketing. I have a handful of clients who trust me with their marketing decisions. I absolutely love it. I deal with Marketing all day, rather than paperwork, sales, and a little marketing in my past TV sales jobs. Also with the new company I am able to stay at home 2 days a week with Boone and we do everything from watching cartoons to sending out emails together...It is great!


Now that I am back to a normal schedule I am going to continue to write. One thing that continues to get me upset is the lack of Customer Service in all industries. Going forward this will be a theme for me.


Thanks for your patience and continuing to listen to this old man blabber about marketing.


PS. I need you to like me.... on facebook, search Hard Knox Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment