Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Truth shall Set you FREE


Have you ever asked the salesperson "If it were your money what would you get?"
I have and I usually get what they would get, as they are the expert.
How about a commercial that speaks that same way....
Have you ever regretted buying something just because it was so cheap??? I think we all have!
At Acme Patios we are not the cheapest, if you want the cheapest I will give you the number to a guy who can do it real cheap.
However, if you want a quality job at a fair price we are the builder for you.
You'll be happy you spent the extra $20 bucks, we guarantee it!
Isn't that better than: Sale this weekend only, quantities limited, Sale, Don't miss the biggest event, free financing, Free vacation with every purchase, and all the other gimmicks....
However that is just my two cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment