Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Will you Marry Me.....Please?

I got married last year, so i am going to try and relate my Marketing philosophy to my marriage.


If me and my wife were to get into an argument over something, would we simply divorce, or would we learn from the experience?

We would learn from the experience and be that much stronger/better going forward.

This is just like your advertising. After you shop the market for the best vehicle, pick one and stay commited to it. Nothing works 100% of the time all the time. The longer you stay committed to your advertising, the better it works! However, don't fire your advertising because you didn't get rich after the first month.
My advice: Look at all your options, choose the best and most efficient medium, stay married for one full year, learn as you go, keep changing things to ensure positive ROI.

If you do this, you will put yourself apart from your competition, as they are trying one thing, then the next, then the next. Plant seeds and keep watering them!

No comments:

Post a Comment