Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm Pregnant.....eerrr...We are Pregnant!



Yes, it's true my wife and I are pregnant with our first child.....How does this relate to you?
I am now in a different target market, baby stuff and the million things that go with it. Over the last 30 years I had no interest in baby stuff however I did see the commercials and the constant advertising, even though I didn't care about it.

Now.....the advertisers that were consistent in their marketing through those years built a little folder in my head for "Baby stuff" Those advertisers did the right thing by selling the today customer and planting a seed in the mind of the "tomorrow customer" through consistency.

Lesson for the day: Be consistent....it's not just a "sales pitch" advertising is an investment and the longer and more consistent you are...the richer you become...

Are you selling only the today customer and forgetting the tomorrow customer???

1 comment: