Friday, March 6, 2009

Who are you Working With?


I can buy the same car at 10 different places in town. Unfortunately you can buy "TV spots" from 100 different people in town. Each one claiming to be the best!

I have worked for the #1 station in the market and also the #4 station in the market. Any station can work when it's done right. It is more about the Account Executive you work with instead of the Call letters of the TV station. There truly is a science and creative principles that should be used to build a successful campaign. It's unfortunate that not all Salespeople use these proven theories. It truly makes my job harder!

If you already have a good account executive you know that they can be much more than a "Salesperson", they can truly become a resource! If you don't have that trusted advertising resource in your portfolio, you should add one. Your business deserves it.

My clients eventually realize that my goal with them is to make ALL their marketing as efficient and effective as possible, not just TV.

So let me ask you again, is there a difference? The answer is YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment